Clearly indicate who is responsible for correspondence at all stages of refereeing and publication, including post-publication. Ensure that telephone and fax numbers (with country and area code) are provided in addition to the e-mail address and the complete postal address. Full postal addresses must be given for all co-authors.
Three type of manuscript are accepted:
I.RE.BI.C. only accepts papers in electronic form in Microsoft Word (.doc).
Please note that papers must be correctly formatted, in order to be published.
Formatting instructions can be found on Author guidelines and must be strictly followed or your paper will not be published.
Unpublished papers and extended versions of papers presented at conferences may be submitted for possible publication. Responsibility for the contents of a paper rests upon the Authors and not upon the Editors or the Publisher. Surveys or tutorial papers are particularly welcome.
Articles submitted to the Review should be original contributions and should not be under consideration for any other publication at the same time. Authors submitting articles for publication warrant that the work is not an infringement of any existing copyright and will indemnify the publisher against any breach of such warranty.
The submitting author is responsible for obtaining agreement of all coauthors and any consent required from sponsors before submitting a paper. I.RE.BI.C. strongly discourage courtesy authorship. It is the obligation of the authors to cite relevant prior work.
Authors should consider the following points:
1) Technical papers submitted for publication must advance the state of knowledge and must cite relevant prior work.
2) The length of a submitted paper should be commensurate with the importance, or appropriate to the complexity, of the work.
3) Authors must convince both peer reviewers and the editors of the scientific and technical merit of a paper; the standards of proof are higher when extraordinary or unexpected results are reported.
4) Because replication is required for scientific progress, papers submitted for publication must provide sufficient information to allow readers to perform similar experiments or calculations and use the reported results. Although not everything need be disclosed, a paper must contain new, useable, and fully described information.
5) Undecipherable English is a valid reason for rejection.
For ease of dissemination and to ensure proper policing of use, papers and contributions become the legal copyright of the publisher unless otherwise agreed.
Manuscripts should be sent via e-mail as attachment in .doc format to:
Please, indicate clearly the journal's name within square brackets [IREBIC] in the e-mail subject!
Each paper submitted is subjected to the following review procedures:
The I.RE.BI.C. guarantees a very short review process. Any paper will be published, if accepted, within two months from the submitted date.
After a manuscript has been refereed, and the author has been notified of acceptance by the Editor-in-Chief, staff of professional editors help the author turn the manuscript into a concise, well-worded paper. This process includes copy editing (grammar, punctuation, and capitalization), style editing (conformity to Industrial Electronics Society house style), and content editing (flow, meaning, clarity, directness, and organization).
The regular paper page length limit is defined at 15 formatted Review pages, including illustrations, references and author(s) biographies. Pages 16 and above are charged 10 euro per page and payment is a prerequisite for publication.
Once your article has been accepted, we require you to complete, sign and return, by fax and by mail a copy of the copyright form that will be sent you via e-mail. We cannot publish your paper without the copyright form.
Please send any questions about this web site